Website American Language Center
American Language Center provides English as a Second Language (ESL) education to adult students and seeks a dynamic instructor to teach 5-15 hours per week. The schedule may include 1-3 nights per week depending on the candidate’s and class schedule availability. Our evening class schedule is structured as 5 teaching hours per day with two 15-minute breaks in between classes (Monday – Friday 4:15 PM – 9:45 PM).
We are a CEA accredited institution with an established curriculum and assessments. The candidate must be organized, energetic, and able to deliver a holistic ESL curriculum to our students. Candidate will be expected to work independently and as part of a team. The person must be a self-starter and able to prioritize tasks. Prospective candidates must be culturally sensitive.
Please email your resume, desired start date, and expected compensation requirement. Salary commensurate with education and experience.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Experience in teaching English as a Second Language preferred
– Strong written and communication skills required
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Ability to use a computer and MS Office applications required
– TESOL/TEFL/TESL/CELTA/DELTA/ESL certification and practicum experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com